Hummingbird Institute of Natural
Therapies 8487 M-119 Suite 20 Harbor Springs, MI
49740 Phone: (231) 348-1915 Program Enrollment Agreement Last name_________________________________________
First name___________________________________ <PLEASE PRINT> Street Address
State_______________ Zip_________________ Home Phone (_____)____________________ Work Phone
Hummingbird Institute of Natural Therapies
8487 M-119 Suite 20 Harbor Springs, MI 49740 Phone: (231) 348-1915
Program Enrollment Agreement
Last name_________________________________________ First name___________________________________
Street Address _________________________________________________________________________________
City__________________________________________________ State_______________ Zip_________________
Home Phone (_____)____________________ Work Phone (______)__________________
The acceptance and fulfillment of the general terms of this agreement entitle me to the HINT program as outlined in the school's current catalog. I hereby contract with the Hummingbird Institute of Natural Therapies, LLC for a program of instruction in the following: (Please check only one)
Tuition and Programs:
qCertified Naturopath - Level III Program (800 hours: 300 classroom, 480 Directed Study, 20 internship)
Includes tuition for all class sessions, all required books and lecture materials/ accessories and participation in graduation ceremony. You will be required to bring note-taking materials.
qNaturopathic Doula program (400 hours: 120 classroom, 180 Directed Study, 100 internship)
Tuition is $2500.00
The tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be
refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school before enrollment. An
application fee of not more than $25.00 may be retained by the school if the
application is denied. All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be
refunded if requested within three business days after signing a contract with
the school. All refunds shall be returned within 30 days. After the 3 business
days have expired, all tuition and fees are non refundable and the following
policies will apply. Once registered for a program, students have up to three
years to complete the program before the original tuition payment expires.
We offer the following payment plans:
Payment plan is subject to approval by H.I.N.T. Students who choose to use a payment plan must submit a current credit report from a reputable credit reporting agency. Please check below method of payment:
Important Additional Information:
1. I understand that all expenses incurred while traveling to and from school/training location and expenses for food and lodging while in training shall be borne by me.
2. I understand that the school reserves that right to change the opening and closing dates of its classes, hours of instruction, equipment, faculty, tuition rates, and fees. However, there will be no price changes for students enrolled under the terms of the contract signed during the 13 months for which they have enrolled. A new contract will be signed by both the students and the school if any changes are made to their current contract.
3. I, the student, hereby release, hold harmless, and indemnify the Hummingbird Institute of Natural Therapies, its agents and representatives from and against all liabilities, damages, and other expenses which may be imposed upon, incurred by, or assorted against it or them, by reason of bodily injury or property damage which I may suffer, from any cause, while a student in the training program of the school.
4. In the event of labor disputes or acts of God, (i.e., fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, etc.), the school reserves the right to suspend training at the resident site(s) affected.
5. The school reserves the right to cancel an enrollment if student does not achieve the academic requirement established by the school for the program.
6. The school reserves the right to set class schedules according to student enrollments and equipment availability.
7. The school reserves the right to enact and provide notice of rules and regulations governing the conduct of students while attending the school. Violation of these rules and regulations will constitute grounds for dismissal.
8. I acknowledge the reading, agreement and receipt of the school's current policies.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were committed.
10. I understand that it is not possible for the Hummingbird Institute of Natural Therapies to guarantee employment. The school assists graduates by making their names and qualifications available to companies that, upon request, have contacted the school.
11.I understand there will be portions of both the class work and the directed studies that will require giving and receiving bodywork. I am willing and able to perform all the physical aspects as well as receive bodywork that is required in those courses.
Disclosure Statement: It is important that applicants keep a copy of any contract or application to document their enrollment, tuition, receipts or canceled checks to verify the total amount of tuition paid, and records which show the percentage of the program which has been completed. This information can be obtained by a request in writing to the Administration Office. I hereby acknowledge receiving a completely filled in copy of this agreement and a current student publication catalog, which I have retained for my records. I also acknowledge that no verbal promises or statements contrary to the terms of this agreement have been made, and I certify that the aforementioned statements of the Hummingbird Institute of Natural Therapies representative are true and correct. I understand that this contract is legal and binding once it has been signed and dated by the Hummingbird Institute of Natural Therapiesí school representative.
I understand the aforementioned statements and agree to abide by them. I understand both the school catalog and the Enrollment Agreement and agree to the School Policies of Conduct and refunds. I hereby apply for enrollment.
Student Signature__________________________________________________ Date ___________________________
School Representative ______________________________________________ Date ___________________________
In order to complete the enrollment process, please include:
qa copy of your photo identification (Driver's License, State I.D., etc)
qa copy of your high school diploma, GED, trade school transcript, or equivalent;
qpayment in the amount required for the selected program
Method of Payment: Amount $____________________ : ___ Cash / ___ Check / ___ Money Order / ___ Credit Card
Students paying with a credit card will need to contact the administration office for card processing information.
Copyright © 2005 HummingBird Health